"Heart of Aper_Runia"

Foto saya
Stay Cool and Stay Humble... I'll be what I believe :O

11.6.12

One Day In Grandpa Stupid

There is no word can't express my felt about my life. In my name I has a good friend which accompany me in from a few years ago. No matter problem we took in the past, alhamdullillah we always can make it better and better. No matter how is our activity in the future, insya Allah we will stay closed together as a friend, brother, and a soulmate. They very important for me... And the are so memorable for me...

In the last weekend we inadvertent go to Tretes, East Java. Our schedule in the last weekend was only attend the family invitation from one of us brother. Because all of our family is closed we have join a family party, and yesterday is one of it. After that we didn't have plan for go anywhere. But, because we couldn't accept my friend's grand mother wish to spent our night in her house we decide to go. Actually we just wanted to watched football together in tavern and after that we back. But it doesn't happen...

Yeah... You know us, if we didn't have a plan we make some trouble around us. But if we had a plan I can said that only 80% our plan was implemented. Same like it, we didn;t have plan to go to anywhere last weekend - because our plan will attend in June 23th at Welirang Mountain. Insya Allah it will realize. Amin... And in this posting I want to share about our last weekend. Actually I have a story to, and it so funny...

Grandpa Waterfall
Us ...
Grandpa waterfall had a rainbow in around of it. So it make the situation better than before. Beside I went to this place with my special friend. So there is no word for disappointed. And you know something, when we went to there we decide to spent our night in a hostel. Because we didn't bring our camp tools. This is our first experiences to stay in the night together. There are many people offered us to stay in their village and with "Additonal Facilities", we remorse doing like that again and we decide to not "Comeback" like that. Now the time for us to thing our future together with our live...
In A Hostel ...

In the one of a hostel in Tretes too we agreed about one thing, "LOVE". We formulate about "LOVE" with our laws. And this is our decision:
- Clause One
Women is always right
- Clause Two
If women cry our shy about something - and specially man, man more to feel guilty
- Clause Three
Whatever a woman doing, man will never stop to loving a woman. Because it is Love...

FunTastic4Eva!!!

2 komentar: